To all of our dear patients, families and friends,
Our mission has always been to provide the highest available quality care to our community. As we prepare to reopen our doors, the steps taken demonstrate our persistent resolve to this commitment. At your next appointment, in addition to upholding the WISHA standards that we have always maintained, you will notice updated office protocols, new technology, and additional equipment above and beyond the required. Please read them over so you know what to expect when you come to your appointment. Prior to your appointment: Patients will be asked to complete a 10-question health screening and a consent for treatment. Please sign and submit online prior to your appointment. (You will receive this via text).
- Temperature checks: All team members and patients will be screened daily. Anyone with a temperature of 100° or higher will not be permitted to enter our building.
- Arrival: We ask that patients “check-in” by calling the office at 253-848-3723, letting us know you have arrived. Relax in your vehicle; we will instruct you to meet one of the staff members at our private entry door. You will be greeted with a warm welcome and a temperature reading.
- Additional prevention measures: Patients will be given a hydrogen peroxide oral rinse and asked to wash their hands before being taken directly to their patient suite. Please wear a mask if you have one.
- Our new ‘look’: You will notice your hygienist or assistant fully donned with PPE (personal protection equipment) happy to see you and still smiling underneath it all.
- Behind the scenes: As always, each suite has been meticulously prepared for your arrival. In addition to every surface being treated with the proper disinfection tools, we have added individual air purifiers that remove bacteria and viruses in each suite and throughout the office. UV light sterilization wands are also being used to ensure no surface is untreated.
- Time to say goodbye: At the end of your appointment we will schedule your next appointment and email your treatment plan. We will escort you to the side door to return to your car. This will limit crossing paths as much as possible.
We appreciate your understanding regarding our new procedures and hope you appreciate the added safety measures we are taking to ensure your care. We may look a little different today but are committed to delivering the same excellence and JFD service you are accustomed to. Thank you for allowing us to be a dedicated part of your healthcare team. We are so happy to be back!
– Dr. David Johns and Team